While we are still offering and encouraging curbside pickup, our store and sales floor will now be open for limited visits by customers.
Out of a continuing abundance of caution and to protect both our staff and community, the following restrictions will be in place for instore visits:
- All customers who are medically able to, are required to wear a facecovering or non-medical face mask while instore. This is mandated by a Town of Caledon bylaw, details located here. https://www.caledon.ca/en/news/non-medical-masks-to-be-mandatory-in-the-town-of-caledon.aspx
- A maximum of two customers (or couples) will be allowed in the store at any given time. When the limit has been reached, our door will then be locked until a customer leaves. At that point, the next customer in waiting, will be allowed to enter the store. We ask customers waiting to enter the store, to please line up behind the orange pylons while being respectful of social distancing guidelines.
- We ask that all customers utilize hand sanitizer before accessing colour chips and brochures on our colour center and before handling any products.
- We apologize, but for everyone’s safety, our wallpaper book library will be closed for browsing by customers at this time.
- As a courtesy to all customers, we ask that instore visits be kept as brief as possible when there are other customers waiting to enter the store.
For customers preferring to utilize curbside delivery, please use the current procedures that are already in place:
- Please call in your order in advance at (905) 857-3316.
- We will prepare your order and give you an approximate time for pickup. Most small orders we are able to prepare for pickup within approximately one hour. Larger orders, or specialty orders, may require additional lead time.
- When you arrive at the store for pickup, please call us, and we will meet you at the pickup table located in front of our store.
- We will process your payment at the pickup table.
- If you require assistance taking your order to your vehicle, please ask us and it would be our pleasure to help.
We thank everyone for their patience at this most challenging and difficult time. We TRULY appreciate your support and patronage. We look forward to a time, hopefully not too far off, when we can all spend more time together in store, having a coffee, discussing colours and working on projects collectively with you, under what we hope will be less stressful circumstances.
The Colour Oasis Team